How to Place an Order
Its easy. Just upload Gerber files on our platform, review the instant quote & design, and pay online.
Here is a detailed, step by step guide:
2. Click on the “Upload Design” button.
3. Sign up onto our platform.
Enter Name, Email and Password
4. Click on New Project.
5. Add Project Name and Description. Select Delivery method “Delivery”. Click on Upload File button
6. Upload your Gerber files as a single zip file.
You can generate Gerber files with Eagle and KiCad by clicking here.
7. Click on Submit.
8. Your project will now be available on your dashboard. Click on the name of your project.
9. You will be able to view your design in .png format.
10. Click on the “Quotation” tab on the Top left section of the page to view your quote.
You will be able to view the Quotation window for different services.
11.Select the service you want and the number of units required. Click on update price to view the price for the number of units you require.
12. You can make your payment by clicking on the “Pay Now” button in the Quotation window.
13. Add/Update Shipping Address:
Go to “Profile Settings”:
Click on Edit icon on top-right corner of the “Shipping Address” tab.
Enter Address and Click on “Save”.
14. Done! Your order is now confirmed.
15. Update Gerber files:
In case of minor corrections, you can update your Gerber files anytime before Project Status changes to “Fabrication in Progress”. For this, click on “Update Gerber Files” button in your Project Window.
Click on “Choose file”, select updated design, and click on “Update Gerbers”. (Make sure the board dimensions are the same as original Gerber files).
To view an instant quote corresponding to your design, you can upload your Gerber files here: